Group Protection consultancy to provide you with the cover you need Group protection benefits such as life assurance, income protection and critical illness insurance are significant parts of an employee reward scheme. We will help to ensure that the design, price, terms and service of your group protection benefits meet the requirements of your business.
With our considerable market experience and customisable solutions, we can help with:
- Market reviews: helping to ensure that your group protection policies are benchmarked with your competitors, designed to complement your benefit promises and policies and placed with the most suitable provider to meet your needs.
- Choosing providers: we have well established relationships work with all the major providers in the UK, having long standing relationships with them and our in depth knowledge of their people, processes and products enables us to find the one best suited to the needs of your business. By understanding their people, processes and products in depth; we aim to find the one best suited to work alongside your business.
- Administration, claims management and online benefits support: our goal is to establish ourselves as a natural extension of your HR team, helping you with every aspect of group protection administration.
- Harmonisation strategies: bringing together complex benefits arrangements following a merger or acquisition as seamlessly as possible.
- Preferred provider deals: our purchasing power allows us to set up deals with leading insurers to benefit our clients with competitive products and pricing.
- New products: due to our experience and market leverage, we have the ability to work with providers to build new products from scratch to meet your needs. Talk to us about illness or injury insurance and other innovations.
Whether you’re a small organisation or a FTSE 100 firm, we’ll work closely with you to align your benefits scheme with your business strategy and help meet your specific objectives with bespoke, relevant solutions.
To find out more email us via: email@example.com